Free Engagement Shoot
We understand choosing a wedding photographer is a hard decision. Your wedding photos and video are the only thing you will have after your wedding. Your flowers will wither, the cake will be eaten but your wedding photos will last forever. I promise you, if you decide to place your memories in our hands, you will LOVE your images.
- Our team of professional wedding photographers are fun, artistic and professional.
- We are dedicated to incredible customer service.
- Our in studio team of professional photo and video editors ensures you will have your images and video in a timely manor.
- We will help you in all aspects of wedding planning. From helping you choose other vendors to putting together a detailed timeline, we are here to help make your wedding day a stress free experience.
- Our A-la-carte price list ensures you get a great price, and only pay for the products and services you need.
- You are not just another bride and groom. You are special and we take the time to make you feel that way. There is no cookie cutter approach we take to a wedding day. We take the time to get to know you and what you envisioned your wedding photos to look like and we plan ahead to make that a reality.
Why the free engagement shoot?
There are many reasons for your and your fiancé to do an engagement shoot. Here are are top 5 reasons why you might want to consider doing an e-shoot.
1) You get to meet your photographer.
You will be spending up to 10 hours with us. You want to make sure you click your your photographer.
2) Get a feel for your photographers style.
All of our team members are veteran wedding photographers. We are all trained to photograph weddings in a specific style. However, some photographers like to shoot with slight variations. By doing an engagement shoot you get to see what it will be like the day of your wedding. You get to see how he or she poses you, the lighting they like to use and you get to see yourself in professional photos.
3) You get comfortable in front of the camera.
Trust me, I know all too well how it feels to be in front of the camera. You feel weird, unsure of what to do, and what you look like. When you do an engagement shoot prior to your wedding you get a feel of what it is like to be in front of the camera. We go over various poses, and you see it is really not as bad as you thought. We have fun, make jokes and by the end of your shoot you see that we are not these super traditional wedding photographers that pose you from your head to your toes. You see that we like to have fun and your photos will show just that.
4) You get to use these images for Save the Dates.
Save the dates are a great way of telling your guests you are engaged and your wedding date is set! You typically send Save the Dates about a year prior to your wedding date and then invitations about 6 months prior to the wedding.
5) You get to see how much we as a studio care about your vision for your engagement shoot.
Prior to your engagement shoot, our team takes the time to find out what you envisioned for your engagement shoot. We then offer various location suggestions. In addition, we will also go over what to wear and what to avoid.
Submit your e-mail below to set up your
appointment and get pricing.
You are going to love Lotus. Here is a recent review.
My husband and I couldn't be happier with our decision to use Lotus for our wedding photographer! We initially did an engagement shoot and we immediately clicked with Justin. We couldn't believe how comfortable and laid back the shoot was. We honestly had so much fun walking around and finding different places to shoot and our photos did not disappoint. I received so many compliments on them. It was exactly what I wanted AND exactly like the photos on the wall in their studio, which as a bride, you're always a little fearful you wont get. We dealt with Amanda mostly for appointments and formalities and she was always very professional and responsive and willing to help with any questions or concerns I had throughout the planning process and once again, they did not disappoint on our wedding day. Justin shot our wedding as well and it truly felt like a member of our bridal party was shooting the wedding. He definitely got the job done in terms of corralling our bridal party and family members for pictures, however they were all on a first name basis with him by the end of the night because he was such a pleasure to be around. I never anticipated laughing so much with my wedding photographer and soon enough I will find another excuse to book a shoot so we can hang out again :) Justin's work really does speak for itself but I would highly recommend the Lotus team to any bride & groom looking. You will not be disappointed. Thank you again Justin & Amanda for everything!!
Give us a call at 631-412-3947 or e-mail us at email@example.com
to set up your appointment now.
Terms and Conditions: In order to receive a free engagement shoot, you must purchase a NEW two photographer and one videographer package.