Lotus Wedding Photography is a Long Island based wedding photography studio. Our team of professional wedding photographers specialize in taking creative and candid wedding photos. We photograph around 300 weddings across Long Island every year.
While this may seem like a lot of weddings each year, we operate as a boutique photography studio.
What does that mean to you?
We take the time to get to know each of our engaged couples. By learning about what style of photography you prefer on your wedding day, we can tailor how we document your big day.
An example of this is, if you like candid photos instead of posed images we can photograph certain sections of your wedding day more candidly. Or if you like light and airy wedding photographs such as the one you see here, we can photograph the majority of your big day in this style.
Also, we have 6 full time professional wedding photographers. When you book Lotus Weddings to photograph your wedding on Long Island we let you choose which photographer you like, free of charge.
Some of the reasons you might want to choose us to photograph your wedding day include:
- The quality of our work is outstanding. We use all professional quality photography equipment and lighting. I personally use Nikon D5's, Profoto lighting and I own just about every professional lens that Nikon currently sells. What does this mean to you? When we photograph your wedding, we will show up with almost $30,000 in professional photography equipment.
- All of our main wedding photographers are provided a lighting assistant. Why is this important to you? Because you will have a dedicated assistant to not only help the photographer with things such as throwing your veil, or fixing your wedding dress. But they will also be there to help you throughout your wedding day. The lighting assistant helps get together your family when we are taking your traditional family portraits. He or She will also help get your bridal party on the same page when we are photographing the bride with each of her bridesmaids as well as the groom with each of his groomsmen. By having this helping hand on your wedding day it ensures that we take all of the photos you would like quickly and efficiently thus ensuring you and your spouse get to your cocktail hour.
- Our price won't break the bank. Your wedding photography is going to be one of the most costly purchases on your wedding day. But that does not mean you should sell a kidney to afford it. We use an a-la-carte pricing system. This means you build your own wedding photography package. Our wedding photographing pricing starts at $1895. For $1895 you will get a main photographer for up to 10 hours, a lighting assistant as well as all of your editing photos delivered to you via an online gallery which is fully high resolution and downloadable.
- Lotus Wedding Photography has 100's of 5 star reviews across wedding websites such as The Knot, Wedding Wire, Google as well as Facebook. We all know that reviews are hard to come by, we are all very busy in our day to day lives so when you see that we have more 5 star reviews than any other wedding photographer on Long Island that says something.
- We specialize in photographing weddings. Their are wedding photographers and then their are event photographers. What is the difference? An event photographer photographs every event possible. They are kind of a jack of all trades master of none. We only photograph weddings. Which means we have seen every kind of wedding possible. From weddings with 17 bridesmaids and 17 groomsmen to weddings with five different locations. No time, tons of time. Great locations as well as not so great locations. Your photographer should be able to deliver you high quality beautiful wedding photos no matter what the weather or location. That is exactly what we do.
- Fantastic wedding photos are just the start of why Lotus is the right choice for your wedding day. You will love the Lotus experience. Our teams of professional wedding photographers are fun and outgoing. You are going to get fun and beautiful wedding photos and have a great time while you are taking them. One of the common themes in our reviews is how relaxed we made our couples as well as how much fun they had with us.
- Your wedding day is just part of the Lotus Experience. Our in office team is here to help you have the wedding of your dreams. About a month prior to your wedding day, we will sit with you and your fiance and go over all of your wedding plans. I have also put together an extensive list of wedding planning tips and tricks. In these articles you will find just about anything you need to know about planning the right wedding for you.
I would love to photograph your wedding. Please take a little time and view some of our favorite wedding photos.
Thank you for taking the time to check us out, if you have any questions please don't hesitate to reach out to us. I would love to learn more about you and your wedding plans.
Location: 189 S. Wellwood Ave Lindenhurst NY 11757.Keywords: Long Island (3), Long Island Wedding Photographer (462), Wedding Photo (6), Wedding Photos (213). 1/250; f/2.8; ISO 50; 200.0 mm.