Are you engaged and want to capture the love between you and your fiancé?
The NYC metropolitan area and its surroundings offer various locations with FREE access to have your engagement photoshoot.
Check our list to choose the best place for you!
1) CW Post - We love this location for so many reasons. One of the main reasons is that it is so diverse. You can shoot here 100 times and have 100 different results. They have beautiful green tree-lined walkways. Huge open areas allow for some creative wide-angle images and impressive brick archways that make for gorgeous photos.
2) Dumbo Brooklyn - One of our favorite places to photograph outside of Long Island would have to be Dumbo Brooklyn. They have so many things you can do and use to create beautiful images. The backdrop is the Manhattan Skyline, which is, of course, to die for. But that is not all. They also have the carousel, which is a cute addition to any engagement photoshoot. They have the gritty brick streets of Brooklyn, which look fabulous. It is a place you want to scout out for yourself when picking your engagement shoot locations.
3) North Port Harbor - When I am looking for a location that has a beautiful sunset, along with greenery and is easy to get to, North Port Harbor is the place to go. The sunsets right over the water, which is one of our favorite features.
4) Avalon Park - This a hidden gem. It is so huge that you can come here dozens of times and still not photograph at the same location twice. They have a sunflower field, yes you read the right, a SUNFLOWER FIELD! It is so cute, and in the right light, they make for STUNNING photos!
5) Jones Beach - If you ask me for a location that 10/10 is an excellent location for an engagement shoot, Jones Beach would be it. I know what most of you are thinking while reading this, Jones Beach? Really? Yes really! We have a few hidden locations in this beautiful area where the sunsets are stunning, and you look like you are on a deserted island rather than Jones Beach.